Web / Graphic Designer
Our audience enjoy engaging with Spire FM on many platforms, not just radio. Our website, social media, and App is used by hundreds of thousands of people every month and you will be responsible for delivering the best experience possible.
You’ll assist the award winning Content Team with managing and development of the online brand whilst working with the Commercial Team on digital advertising solutions for clients.
You’ll also be doing…
- Design of printed materials - leaflets, banners and adverts etc.
- Helping to deliver marketing campaigns across our VIP e-mail database
- Daily social media management.
- Working on the Spire FM Magazine.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations for the Commercial Team.
- Maintaining 3rd party WordPress sites
- Providing the Content / Commercial teams with relevant Analytics and stats.
You’ll need a full knowledge of…
- Adobe Photoshop
- Premier Pro / Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Illustrator
- Creative Cloud Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
Full training on the UKRD CMS platform will be given, but experience of using similar and managing website is essential.
Experience of video production would be a benefit.
You’ll also need to have excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
Benefits include 25 days a year holiday, access to UKRD rewards scheme (including discounts at major retailers), gym membership and annual profit share bonus.
City Hall Studios
How to Apply:
For all roles listed, either apply directly or using the online application form.